A 22-year-old French man Died Soon After   His First Trial Experimental Pfizer mRNA injection

A 22-year-old French man Died Soon After His First Trial Experimental Pfizer mRNA injection

A 22-year-old French man name Maxime Beltra died soon after his first Pfizer mRNA shot. Authorities are saying the reason he died was do to allergies but his family seem to think different. Beltra received his first dose of the trial Pfizer mRNA July 26 at around 2 p.m. This was according to his father Frédéric Beltra’s video

La Chaîne Info (LCI) a french news channel reported that Beltra went out to eat with his friends after receiving the experimental Pfizer injection. Supposedly at around at 10 p.m. Beltra’s sister called their father Frédéric and told him that Maxime was having a really bad allergic reaction. The ambulance came and could not help Maxime. He died at 11 p.m that same day.

Maxime Beltra’s Fathers Viral Video

Maxime Beltra’s father did a video where he was obviously upset abut the death of his son. The father speaks French only. You can check for the full video here.

The father said based off The Covid Blog that Maxime just wanted to live. He was my only son and he died, killed by a shit vaccine that was never validated or properly tested, only nine hours after injection, under the horrified look of carers who have nothing to curb the consequences of the violent anaphylactic shock that killed him. He had to get vaccinated so he could go on vacation to Greece, with his friend.
 
It is criminal to put on the market vaccines which have not been certified, which have not been verified, which kill 22-year-old young people in great shape with a kind of corruption to vomit from our elites. For a virus that kills less than 1% of the population, we are in the process of vaccinating all of humanity with treatments that have never been thoroughly examined and whose side effects we do not know.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: